Crazy Sushi gives you an authentic taste of Japan. They are the most affordable and accesible Authentic Japanese Restaurant here in Manila.
Crazy Sushi Vito Cruz Branch opened on December of 2019. It is located at the 3rd floor of D’students Place along Taft Ave. Vito Cruz. Infront of De La Salle University and beside College of St Benilde.Landmark is Mercury Drug, Chowking and Starbucks.
They offer Tempura ,Ramen, Sushi, Rice Meal and Drinks .
Last February 18, went here with my foodie friends . The place was easy to locate since we had a house near the area that’s why I easily found it .
We tried the following japanese dishes :
Shrimp Tempura Rolls – 8 pcs (240)
Spicy Salmon Rolls – 8pcs (240)
Salmon Aburi Maki -8 pcs (240)
California Maki – 8 pcs (240)
Spicy Salmon Maki – 8 pcs (240)
Salmon Sashimi- 50 grams (160)
Salmon Cream Cheese (180)
Kani Cream Cheese (160)
• all the sushi that was served to us was fresh , delicious and has generous portions. I recommend the salmon aburi maki, their best seller was California Maki and presentation is unique . The Salmon Creamcheese is a must try ! Price is very affordable and good for sharing .
Tonkotsu Ramen (220)
Miso Ramen (220)
Shoyu Ramen (220)
Black Ramen (220)
Seafood Ramen (220)
Spicy Ramen (220)
• I am a ramen lover. My favorite here was the Tonkotsu Ramen . Loved the broth . Pork was thick and tender and the egg was soft and delicious. All the Ramen bowls here has big bowl serving . You can have it share too.
They also have an ongoing promo , the UNLI RAMEN for 280 pesos only ! With two pieces of California Maki and Drinks .
UNLI RICE MEALS
• Pork Tonkatsu- with a thick juicy pork cutlet coated in a crisp layer breadcrumbs served with Japanese rice (190)
• Beef Yakiniku- japanese stir fry beef with soya sesame sauce and served with Japanese rice (190)
• Chicken Teriyaki – boneless chicken swimming in a teriyaki sauce with a hint of garlic served with Japanese rice. (190)
• Cheesy Chicken Katsu- boneless chicken covered in a crispy layer of breadcrumbs with a tasty treat of cheese served with Japanese rice (190)
• Chicken Katsu Curry – breaded deeply fried boneless chicken with Japanese Curry sauce and Japanese rice (190)
They have this UNLI RICE MEALS for only 250 pesos only ! With Free Miso soup and drink.
Loved the Pork Tonkatsu , Cheesy Chicken Katsu and Beef Yakiniku . This is a perfect student meal since there’s school nearby like DLSU, College of St. Benilde and St. Scho.
Last but not the least was their Tempura . They have Crazy Tempura Fest, good for 3-4 persons with 4 Free Rice (450) The other one is the Crazy Tempura Tower . Good for 1-2 persons with Free rice (210). So if your craving fir Crispylicious tempura , must try this .
A choice of Blue Lemonade or Red Iced Tea .
They have a Tower for 150 pesos only .
The place was big , clean and spacious . The place is not crowded so Its a pop for me . Service was fast and staffs are accomodating .
Two thumbs up for the value for money. Students can afford it. The UNLI promo is a good choice.
Overall , coming here is worth of my time and money . So if your craving for Japanese Food but cant afford , Crazy Sushi is the key!
Opens from Monday to Saturday
11am to 9pm
Close on Sunday
With Wifi at their stores
You may call at 09173765409 …
Follow them on social media for more updates:
Facebook : https://m.facebook.com/crazysushivitocruz/