Looking for the best ihaw-ihaw in Marikina ? Check out Juan Kamayan!
This restaurant just opened last September 18, 2019. Located at 45 J.P. Rizal St Brgy Kalumpang Marikina City.
Their best sellers are pork bulaklak, boneless bangus , pork liempo, tilapia and many more .
I was lucky to lived in Marikina City because being known as the shoe capital of the Phiy, its known also for good restaurants in the metro.
The owner got the concept of the resto from Antipolo. It has been the tradition by many Filipinos na nagkakamay when eating dahil masarap kumain ng nakakamay.The restaurant has a very filipino concept . Pinoy foodies will surely love it .
I visited this restaurant last October 24 and went here all by myself . I tried the following dishes .
🍃 Pork Liempo
🍃 Pork Barbecue
🍃Chicken Leg Quarter
🍃Sepe’s Leche Flan
• I’m really impressed when I tasted their food . The grilled dishes were cooked evenly . Their open kitchen brings excitement too as you can watch the cook while preparing your dish . The kitchen was organize and clean . I loved also the taste as you don’t need the soy sauce and other condiments as the grilled food can stand alone even without sauces .
• I enjoyed the bulaklak, the tilapia which has a mayo on top with cheese same with bangus , it has tomatoes , salted egg and cheese. Their fish was fresh that’s why it tasted so good .
• The desserts is a must try too . Both of their best selling desserts , they got it from their grandmas recipe .
* Food preparation and food styling was impressive . Staffs are friendly and attentive too.
• They offer only Ala Carte meals . You may add 25 pesos if you want Juan to Sawa rice .
• Price was very affordable and the restaurant was neat and very homey .
• You may also have it for Take Out via Lalamove in expense of the customer. Their is a system by Lalamove called Pabili, you may check it on how does it work
• Cash payment only
• They also have a parking slot beside the resto
• You can find them on Waze
• Open from 12 lunch to 10pm
• For reservations for private events , look for MA Buenavidez at 09175424851
Addition to the growing list of a must try good places in Marikina!
Highly recommended to my Pinoy foodies like me 😊.
Follow them on social media for more updates: